Job Title: Senior Engineer, Demarcation
Job ID: IRC4927
- Coordination of NOC operations with MS vendors and ensuring fast and accurate demarcation of incidents to support end-to-end resolution of service-related problems; tracking of network incidents/RCA and providing recommendations/solutions for network availability and quality improvement
- Network fault management, escalation and technical support
- Service Quality monitoring and fault resolution
- Ensure escalations are done in a timely manner and respective members are notified.
- Ensure effective analysis to determine cause of service interruption or quality degradation
- Ensure continuous improvement of end-to-end problem demarcation and troubleshooting of service quality issues
- Liaise with the Customer Care and Sales team to manage network outages escalations
- Follow up with all the concerned team members/vendors for tracking and resolution of faults
- Work with back office to provide root cause analysis reports for major network outages and resolutions
- Engage with Managed Service Vendors to deliver improved Customer Experience
- Manage Service Providers/Vendors contractual SLA
- Escalate, follow up and reconcile colocation power related incidents
- Manage global/inter-vendor/inter-unit Work Order/Change Requests
- Ensure that the organizational quality policy is complied with on all networks O&M and identify those areas where the quality policy needs improvement for necessary escalation and appropriate action.
- Provide frontline support to customers and ensure incidences or issues are properly escalated to the appropriate quarters
- Ensure continuous monitoring and reporting on frontline activities are carried out and made available for all stakeholders on request
- Liaises with other customer care team and service providers regarding network outages affecting leased lines and interconnect issues
- Review TT reports against SLA and recommend follow up actions
- Monitor and control all the trouble tickets raised in the network.
- Ensure all trouble tickets are closed within the agreed MTTR.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, NOC & BSS
- First Degree or equivalent in Electronics & Communications Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Have completed NYSC or possess exemption certificate.
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office Suite, MapInfo, Google tools.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- At least 3 years experience in Telecoms NOC and NMC operations within a large telecoms or other related technical organization.
- Experience in telecom managed service environment
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Customer centric approach to work
- Exceptional ability to think and plan proactively.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online