Job Title: Senior Engineer, OSS | Job: IRC4055 | 9mobile
Location: Abuja, NG
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Management of network OSS tools
- Strong domain knowledge in OSS Platforms and Applications with hands-on experience in supporting and managing OSS Applications and Tools
- Ensure availability of all OSS tools
- Handle OSS upgrades and patch installations
- Handle integration and commissioning of NOC OSS/monitoring solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolution of faults on OSS application and tool.
- Hardware and Software audit of all OSS tools.
- Implementation of OSS tool periodic health checks and maintenance activities.
- Administration of OSS tool user accounts
- Administration of Huawei OWS, WFM, Mateline
- Administration of NOC OSS / monitoring solutions including U2020
- CEM and Discovery tool maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, NOC & BSS
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- Four (4) to six (6) years post NYSC work experience
- Multi-vendor solution experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- System Administration of Linux / VM ware environment.
- Experience in OS like Linux, Windows
- Shell scripting + SQL scripting, Unixshell + some windows-based programming will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IP / Routers / Switches etc.
- Experience in RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, Sybase etc.
- Basic understanding of Telecom Network
- Basic understanding of IP Network
- Experience with trouble ticket tools and process
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply