Title: Senior Finance Officer (Northern Region) | Reference Number: PMU / ABJ / SFO / 001 | Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time | Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- The Senior Finance officer will be responsible for handling all financial management in line with approved procedures and ensure prompt reporting within the given deadline as follows:
- The Senior Finance Officer (Northern Region) will have responsibility for the financial transactions of zonal offices under the region, the financial transactions of PR – Procurement (including contracts) and Laboratory Units.
- HND / B.Sc in Accountancy / Finance or related discipline
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, CPA / ACCA) is mandatory
- Minimum of 5 years’ financial / grants management experience, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated experience with donor funded grants. Specific experience in the Health sector and with Global Fund grants is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of MOH financial and accounting procedures
- Knowledge in Finance and Accounts Management
- Excellent understanding of financial systems, procedures, and relevant financial software applications
- Knowledge of the financial management requirements and policies of the Global Fund tFight HIV, TB, and Malaria
- Knowledge of IFR Standards
- Financial Management, Regulatory Framework, Financial modelling
- Business Acumen
- Inter-personal and Negotiation skills
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Demonstrates expertise in Financial Information Data Analytics
- Research and investigative ability
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is an asset.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, in only one attachment (MSWord document), explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
Click here to apply online
- Please indicate the title and Ref. No. of the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants who fail to comply with the above instructions will be disqualified while only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.