Job Title: Senior iOS Developer | Roaddo | Location: Lagos
Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
- We are looking for a skilled Senior IOS developer to lead the enhancement and optimization of our apps.
- You will be working within a cross-functional team of designers, developers and testers in delivering across the entire app life cycle, from concept/design/build/deploy/test, right through to release of our apps to the app stores and support.
- You must have a portfolio of a minimum of 5 apps that you have Implemented or contributed by leading the implemetation of the apps with a clear understanding of its implementation lifecycle.
- You must be proactive, able to translate business requirement into working solutions and above all able to perform admirably under pressure.
What you will be doing
- As an a Senior iOS Developer you will develop and extend the reach of our highly rated existing applications, while helping to define the roadmap for future roaddo apps. This will include collaborating with product owners and design colleagues to deliver inspirational Multiservice apps, and continue to optimize their performance post release
- A key part of this role will be to develop and produce functional solutions with quality designs and code in accordance to architecture design standards, code standards and environment configuration management. You will also build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects and create and maintain a robust technical framework to support the apps
- Within this role you will also create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort. You will also seek continual improvements in delivery with the team to drive efficiency and productivity
What we are looking for
- iOS development (iOS SDK, Xcode, ObjectiveC, Swift,)
- A good understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality and velocity
- Experience with outside data sources and API’s (JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML)
- A highly flexible, adaptable and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD,)
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of the full mobile development and application lifecycle
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security and native components / SDK’s
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Understands how a structured approach should be used
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization and external 3rd parties / suppliers
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Completive Salary
- Ongoing continuous training
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply