PrisDav Consulting (a division of PrisDav Ventures) was established as a consortium of experts in Management Consultants and Human Resources Development with particular focus on Recruitment & Selection, Organization Development, Organizational Training & Development, Business Process Engineering, Customer Service and Quality Issues.
Senior Logistics Manager
- We are seeking to recruit a suitable fit for a Senior Logistics Manager role that will be responsible for Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Prepare worker schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Prepare reports for upper management; negotiate shipping and supplier costs, and work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc degree in Science / Social science
- An MBA and a professional certificate will be an added advantage
- Min of 15 years’ experience in on the job
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Good Leadership skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
19th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.