Job Title: Senior Manager – Sales & Trade Development | Job Location: Oyo, Osun, Edo, Kwara, Ondo and Ekiti) | MTN Nigeria
- To implement the sales strategy within the regional environment to ensure that regional targets across the full range of products is achieved.
- Enterprise Financial Health (Revenues, EBITDA, AFCF & other financial health ratios), translating revenue growth formula & objectives into results
- New business growth from data access, ICT & Digital to sustain and complement traditional revenues
- Value created through optimum Assets (Network/Platform/Technology capacity) management & operations
- Business growth, value created & cost-effectiveness achieved by process optimization, new initiatives and improved operations/ways of work etc.;
- Business optimisation projects include contracts review and negotiation, capital/budget/asset efficiency activities.
- New business opportunities from products launched, sector/market growth, product/process innovation, structural changes, process reviews/audit implementation etc., across the company.
- Impact include positive companywide engagement indices , realigning the organization to achieve NPS objectives, holistic customer insight management & engagement (traditional & new business)
Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
9-17 years’ post degree work experience including
- Verified sales experience in a Telecom, FMCG environment, Services industry/Logistics environment.
- Team supervision/managerial track record of 5 years or more
- Work experience across divnerse cultures & geographies
- Proven record of stakeholder management- (government, regulatory agencies, community)
- Possession of a post graduate degree maybe an added advantage
Minimum qualificationBA, BSc, HND or Other
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply