Job Title: Senior Officer – Direct and Indirect Tax | Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- The successful candidate will ensure prompt and correct preparation of PAYE and Withholding taxes reports for monthly returns filing and management of all state WHT and PAYE audits with minimum exposure.
Duties and Responsibilities
Direct & Indirect Taxes Documentation & Reporting:
- Preparation of PAYE and Withholding Taxes Report.
- Timely payment of WHT, VAT and PAYE Taxes
- Ensure schedules and evidence of remittance of NHF and Pension are available.
- Keeping records of all Tax correspondence, Withholding Tax credit notes and receipts
External Partner Management Process:
- Management of receipts from 36 states and FCT.
- Preparation of documentations for audit to all relevant Tax authorities and coordination of audit exercises.
- Coordinate delivery of correspondences to FIRS and the states Internal Revenue Service.
- Vendors WHT credit notes management.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Graduate Degree : B.Sc. /H.N.D Accounting and ACA
- 5 years of Tax practice experience and Appreciable knowledge of the Nigeria Tax laws and regulations.
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply