Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Job ID: R75712
- Are you a Project Manager who drives customer satisfaction?
Are you looking for your next Senior role? Join our team!
- At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy.
- Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient. Partner with the best
- You will be responsible for project delivery of Upgrades Plant Solutions for Gas and Energy transition applications and projects P&L accountability.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating Upgrades Plant Solutions for Gas and Energy project, both on call and turn key, to meet Contract obligation.
- Managing financial performances, including planning and reporting, of the assigned projects, in terms of costs, revenues, contribution margin and cash collection.
- Coordinating the scope of work of the contracts, ensuring excellence in the execution, quality and timely delivery to meet Customer satisfaction.
- Managing cross-functional teams and driving both internal and external execution to meet contractual obligations and business targets.
- Organizing and leading project review meetings and project deliverables, discussing/reviewing outcomes also with all internal stakeholders including the Project Management Leader.
- Identifying and carefully evaluate risks and opportunities during the project lifecycle and working with multiple functions to mitigate them
- Keeping Customers updated about design changes and relevant commercial implications. Provide information about the latest advancements in upgrades opportunities to Customer.
- Operating according to performance indicators, e.g. timeliness of project launch, quality of project report, project productivity, and NPS (Net Promoter Score).
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Oil & Gas industry experience
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in project management
- Show experience of project cost control and managing customer contractual requirements to successful completion
- Experience in site execution, installation and commissioning
- Be IPMA or PMP certified.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online