Senior Sales Executive (Hygiene & Household Chemicals) | Ascentech | Location: Lagos
Industry: Hygiene & Household Chemicals
Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Sales Executive to manage sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical territory. To conduct various trials at customer end and to introduce products to various customers into Hotels, Hospitality, Food and Beverages and various other applicable industries.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- To travel across the territory to identify market potential, develop customer relations and pass on the leads to Product Managers.
- To facilitate the sales/product managers in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
- To performs sales activities for various customers in close coordination with Sales/Product Manager.
- To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by periodic customer meeting, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- HND/B.Sc. degree in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Hygiene & Household Chemical Sales personnel
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send CVs to [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail
- N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date