Job Title: Senior Software Developer (Full Stack) |
Contec Global Group | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full Time
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Who We Need
- We are looking for experienced developers who are knowledgeable with web technologies. Primary focus will be on developing and implementing components following well-known workflows and services which will support those components
- Candidate will be part of a team which develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important
- We are looking for qualified candidates who have aptitude and desire to assume leadership roles on projects and who are strong proponents of technology.
What You Will Do
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders.
What You Need
- HND / B.Sc / B.Tech
- 3+ years of experience
- Exposure to popular workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common development tools such as Babel, Web-pack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bit-bucket
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role.
- Experience with building large application for payment collection
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Typescript
- Experience with implementing projects using JAMstack
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools
- Good cloud engineering and knowledge with multiple languages is a plus.
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including HMO, pension, etc.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply