Job Title: Senior Technical Safety Engineer | WorleyParsons | Ref No: LAG0063
Employment Type: Direct Contractor
Job Level: Experienced
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- To provide risk management (safety and reliability) services to the project team.
- To be responsible to the performance of projects assigned to both in terms of technical capability and also commercial performance of the project.
- To promote WorleyParsons Safety & Risk Management to achieve project objectives.
- To Determine the Major Accident Hazard events and to apply a formalised approach of Hazard Management to identify and provide means of mitigation and reduction of such hazards.
- To take ownership of and provide direction to engineers through ability to prepare and author full suite of project safety deliverables.
- Manage a team of professional and technical people.
- Act as mentor to graduate, design and project engineers, technicians and technical specialists.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Safety & Risk Department.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
Industry Specific Experience:
- 7 – 10 years industry specific experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online