Title: SEO Intern | Location: Lagos | KOKO TV
KOKO TV Nigeria is part of the KOKO Internet Group. KOKO is Home to brands including KOKO News, Brides Nigeria and The KOKO Magazine.
Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding SEO internship? Are you self driven and result oriented? We would be glad to have you join us:
- As a SEO Intern, you’ll mostly work under the supervision of the Media Manager. Your duties and roles will be complementary in helping the team fulfil its mandate to consumers and clients.
- You’ll work within the media team, setting up meetings, running and updating marketing campaigns, monitoring sites engagement and performance, optimising search engines etc.
- You’ll liaise and be working with web developers on websites, keywords, content and social media.
What We Expect From You
- Degree in Communications, Media, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Be very conversant with thedigital marketing skills and strategies. These include link building, use of social media, blogging, SEO skills, to mention but a few.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills and good knowledge of internet.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Passion is a vital ingredient in the digital and media industry.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with their CV attached to: [email protected]using the Title as the subject of the email.