Job Title: Service Center Agent | Location: Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time |GIG Logistics
GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
- Provide guidance to walk-in customers on product and service offerings
- Educate customers and potential customers with information on SLA and delivery timelines
- Ensures strict adherence to GIGL’s Standard Operating Procedure in the sending, safe-keeping, receiving, and releasing of parcels.
- Drive client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Serve guests by providing product/ service information related to delivery life-cycle, rates and payment.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Eliminate the possibility of shipping contraband and prohibited goods by ensuring 100% inspection of all parcels presented for shipping.
- Promote and cross-sell company’s products.
- Ensuring proper documentation and safety of all parcels sent and received.
- Ensure strict compliance to scanning process and procedures.
- Minimum of HND from a government recognized tertiary institution
- Customer-centric, tech-Savvy, young and personable
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply