Job: Service Delivery Line Manager | Job Location: Lagos, LA, NG | Company: Ericsson
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Senior Solution Architect & Service Delivery Line Manager. You will lead a team of people with the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will translate customer’s needs as well as technology opportunities to design & develop cost efficient solutions that are profitable for Ericsson and convert it into technical offering & commercial proposals in BSS in general and specific to Mediation. You will guide your team and interact other internal partners as well as external customers to define, propose solutions to our customers for improving their competitive position which are aligned with our Global and Market Area BSS Strategy.
- Manage the team by showing a thought leadership to analyze, design & develop commercially viable BSS solutions for the customers and support delivery of them as well.
- Define Sales Push and Efficient Delivery Strategies aligned with Ericsson BSS Strategy towards Industrialization both in Pre-sales & Delivery, Meet organization’s Automation and DevOps targets
- Bring profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities Analyze and break down strategies into architectural capabilities in pre-study phase
- Support other BSS Initiatives from Market Area and Global Organization
- Translate requirements to a cost-efficient solution architecture
- Architecture compliance and apply standard methodologies throughout the complete solution lifecycle
- Implement architectural knowledge and EA patterns for the delivery of Swap projects for Ericsson Mediation.
- Support Sales, Delivery Gateways by approving the solution, red teaming, preparing with best resource’s allocation from internal team as well as global organization
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering
- Domain experience: Extensive BSS Domain Knowledge on Mediation, Revenue Management and Enterprise Architecture Background.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience of which a minimum of 7 years in the function of Solution Architect in the BSS area
- Deep understanding about operator business and operational processes in connection with BSS systems
- Broad Technical Acuity
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight and Financial Understanding
- Experience and expertise in Ericsson products and solutions including Ericsson Mediation and other revenue management products.
- Lead Architect experience in complex Telecom IT Transformation Projects preferably involving Ericsson or 3pp Mediation swap project.
- Experience and expertise in all phases of a system integration project life cycle with DevOps/Agile experience
Role is flexible to be based in Nigeria and Egypt.
What happens next once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || || Lagos || IT
Req ID: 481850
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply