Mandilas Group Limited | Job Title: Service Manager
- The Service Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations regarding cooling systems and managing the engineers responsible for maintenance
Scope and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate engineering meetings
- Ensure timely response to Customer’s call-out
- Execute preventive maintenance as scheduled and agreed with Customers
- Confirm Customer’s signature on job completion report for both corrective and preventive jobs Commission cooling systems
- Attend scheduled virtual meetings on Customer’s invite.
- Review Engineers’ compliance
- Handover ly commissioned Units to Customer
- Accept feedback by Customer on Technical needs or issues
- Carry out other tosks as assigned by GM. Operations
- HND or First Degree in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Mechatronic Engineering and Electronic Physics or related discipline.
- Professional Certification (COREN, NSE, ASHRAE) required
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience
Skills & Competencies:
- In depth knowledge of HVAC Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings (Electrical/Mechanical drawings) Analytical/Discrete trouble shooting on HVAC equipment Critical thinking
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.