Services Account Manager (Remote) at Dell Nigeria
Job Title: Services Account Manager | Dell Nigeria
Job ID: R187191
- Dell Technologies customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes.
- It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved.
- We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
- Join us as a Services Account Manager (SAM) on our Services team in South Africa or Nigeria to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- As a SAM you will operate as the key member of the Dell Technologies Customer Service Team who supports our largest and most strategically important customers.
- As a post-sales resource, your main responsibility is to act as the trusted advisor to your dedicated client(s), ensuring that the services are delivered according to SLA in the most efficient way.
- Furthermore, you will handle any upcoming incidents with an overall aim to prevent and foresee potential obstacles.
- Customer satisfaction and happiness is your priority.
- Be responsible for a dedicated customer set, build relationships within account(s) to become a trusted advisor focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction.
- Leverage Dell Technologies resources to ensure incident resolution, drive proactive activities promoting system health and customer satisfaction.
- Leverage big data analysis to provide customer environment insight and guidance to foresee and identify potential issues. Furthermore, you will provide monthly/ quarterly and annual business reviews to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements.
- Communicate relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance, performance, change control management and service ability.
- Attend customer site meetings and lead meetings with an executive level audience to articulate a forward-thinking account plan.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- B.Sc or M.Sc Degree, 8+ years of relevant experience working in a customer facing role within the Information & Technology Industry
- Complex problem-solving skills and experience handling high business impact customer escalations
- Ability to work in a team environment, ability to influence others to create consent and to achieve results.
- Customer focused attitude, excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, active listening.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) with professional proficiency in English.
- Strong Dell EMC technology and product knowledge
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online