Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Leader MCC
Job number: 783909
Role type: People Manager
Employment type: Full-Time
- The Services Lead is responsible for the overall Subsidiary Enterprise Services business results which include delivering the Enterprise Service Strategy to make the market, champion consumption of our technologies, and position Microsoft to deliver support throughout the lifecycle.
- The SL will be reporting directly to the Sub GM and be a member of the Leadership team
Services Strategy Planning & Execution:
- Develop, orchestrate & execute comprehensive multi-year Services strategy for sunsidiary
- Grow relationship management for strategic customers (sales and delivery) with One Enterprise approach to achieve Microsoft strategic priorities
- Sales strategy and revenue generation in a solution selling environment, including Unified Support transformation
- Digital thought leadership and in- depth knowledge of industry trends that drives strategy and execution
- Professional Services depth, demonstrating significant experience with large deals, risk management, commercial agreements, and portfolio balancing/management
Operational & Business Excellence:
- Drive execution excellence and improved Customer and Partner Experience through disciplined management to our operating mechanisms, ensuring fundamental goals are met or exceeded. Balance between short-term execution and longer-term success.
- Provide inputs into sunsidiary and Enterprise Services business reviews and annual business plan
- Accountable to achieve New Work Sold, Revenue and Sold Margin targets. Establish and monitor local COGS and Opex budgets for operating and capital expenditure.
- Provide leadership and direction to improve Sales alignment, One Microsoft account planning orchestration with efficiency and successful execution
- Provide strategic input into the setting of the region’s priorities and goals with VP/COO and subsidiary LT
People Leadership & Management:
- Leads orgs & people at scale, demonstrating global mindset
- Models and cultivates MSFT growth mindset culture and leadership principles: create clarity, generate energy, deliver success
- Leads effectively through transformations by building org and people capability for the future
- Brings together the power of one MSFT to deliver an integrated one MS approach to customers
- Significant (10+ years) consultative Industry solution selling experience with exposure in digital transformation
- Business development skills
- Market development skills
- Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services company
- Solution sales or consulting position in a competing or partner company
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- MBA desirable
- Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply