Job Title: SFA / Data Analyst| Location: Abuja (FCT) | Multipro Consumer Product Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Multipro Consumer Product Limited is a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office tools and technologies and experience working with databases with large datasets.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Knowledge is a must.
- Work closely with Branch Head, Area Sales Managers and other Departmental Head to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Be able to perform testing and user training to support and maintain specific Company platform functionality and features.
- Be friendly, Coachable enthusiastic, thoughtful, and empathetic in your professional communication and committed to lifelong learning and continuous development personally and professionally.
- Be full of grit with a competitive spirit! This role is challenging. We need driven team members.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing environment
- The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply please.