- Latest Job Vacancies at Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC in Nigeria – Lagos, Rivers etc
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals. Find out how we are working to power progress together.
Royal Dutch Shell was formed in 1907, although our history can be traced back to the first half of the 19th century. Our headquarters are in The Hague, the Netherlands, and our Chief Executive Officer is Ben van Beurden. The parent company of the Shell group is Royal Dutch Shell plc, which is incorporated in England and Wales.
Our strategy is to strengthen our position as a leading energy company by providing oil and gas and low-carbon energy as the world’s energy system changes. Safety and social responsibility are fundamental to our business approach.
Shell Recruitment / Jobs
August 19, 2022
JULY 21, 2022
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Title: Marine Officer… Read more here
JULY 4, 2022
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) | Reference ID:… Read more here
JUNE 10, 2022
Job Title: HR Advisor – SNBO | Shell… Read more here
JUNE 2, 2022
Job Title: Security Intelligence Analyst… Read more here
Title: Health Manager – External Health Services | Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) |… Read more here
Health Manager – External Health Services
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) | Reference ID: R59490
Employment Type: Full time
Experience level: Experienced Professionals
Where you fit in:
- Shell Health’s purpose is to empower employees and our business to thrive through care. The world is changing fast, and Shell Health also has to change to keep up with the external environment, and the needs of the Shell organization in delivering the Powering Progress strategy.
- We enable business outcomes by providing science-based Health expertise and services, developing in Shell, a sustainable culture of care, focused on helping people to be the best that they can be.
- Collaborating across business, Shell Health offers quality services. Supporting personnel and dependents in accessing quality healthcare in a timely manner, Shell Health is a critical partner in delivering our current operations and investments, while realizing our growth and leadership ambitions in country.
- Shell Health Nigeria implements and monitors local enhanced services by engaging relevant stakeholders, governments, communities, and non-governmental organizations.
What’s the Role?
- You will be coordinating and leading the Shell Health Nigeria commissioning team to ensure the development and delivery of agreed commissioning plans and objectives effectively, efficiently, economically, with good governance, and in accordance with the Shell’s business objectives and functional leadership goals.
Your further accountabilities will include:
- Develop culture that ensures the voice of service users is heard, and the interests of patients and the Shell Companies in Nigeria (SCiN) community remain at the heart of discussions and decisions.
- Drive Shell Health Nigeria to commission the highest quality services to secure the best possible outcomes for SCiN patients within their resource allocation, and maintains a consistent focus on quality, integration, and innovation.
- Shell Health is responsive to the views of local people and promotes self-care and shared decision-making in all aspects of its business.
- Motivate the Shell Health Nigeria Leadership Team and the wider team to always act in the best interest of the local population.
- Shell Health Nigeria (SHN), when exercising its functions, acts to secure health services provided in ways that promote Shell’s global business objectives, improve health and wellbeing, support people to keep mentally and physically well, get better when they are ill and, when they cannot fully recover, stay as well as they can to the end of their lives.
- Commit to continuously improve outcomes, tackle health inequalities, and achieve best value for money for services that Shell Health Nigeria commissions in demonstration of good governance.
- Management of varied Health Contracts.
- Establishes the 5-4-3-2-1 concept in the team, strict prioritization of workload and elimination of low value/transactional work.
- Establishes in the team, the matrix organization culture of both vertical and horizontal interfaces.
What we need from you?
- We’re keen to hear from individuals with preferably 10 years post fellowship medical experience, minimum of 5 years in healthcare commissioning, quality assurance in healthcare.
Alongside this, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- Primary Medical Degree and Post Graduate Fellowship in any Clinical Specialty
- Post-graduate degree in Management Studies or equivalent.
- Clinician with substantial experience in commissioning of Clinical Services, Health Maintenance Organization, Laboratory Services etc.
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare Industry particularly Nigeria’s business environment.
- Good team player.
- Leadership and coaching experience with clear business focus.
- Good interpersonal, collaborative and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate complex issues and data where material may be conflicting and drawn from multiple sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creates the environment for others to feel empowered to deliver high performance through clarity on intent, priorities, and outcomes.
- Demonstrates and establishes the Learner Mindset within the team, fostering inclusivity and psych safety to identify improvement opportunities and innovative, efficient ways of working.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online