Title: Shift Engineer | Location: Otta, Ogun | Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
- Our client needs an individual who is going to see that products produced during shifts, meets required standard and quality
Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be expected to operate and maintain the SACMI machine.
- He will also maintain different machines used in the production of plastics packaging materials.
- Monitor and ensure effective production of products to meet the standard.
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like a dryer, chiller, and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking an hourly report for each machine.
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs.
- Monitor trends in a waste generation to reduce it.
- Maintain proper record for waste generated.
- Request raw materials needed for each machine.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products, and sand machinery.
- Minimum of HND/ OND.
Required Knowledge Skills & Attitude:
- Experience in the use of SACMI machine (compulsory).
- Experience in maintenance of different machines used in the production of plastic packaging materials.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result-driven, with a constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.