Title: Shift Manager | Location: Ogun | Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited – We are a world class biscuit producing company.
- Coordinate all production activities during the shift period to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Liaise with the quality control department to ensure that high quality products that meet the standard are produced.
- Ensure that all machineries are well kept and maintained.
- Supervise, prioritize and coordinate all activities of shift team workers, including operational, personnel, and administrative tasks to ensure that all products required are produced to target volumes and specifications with best possible efficiencies and optimum KPI’s.
- Control cost of packaging by minimizing process waste, maximizing efficiencies and taking appropriate actions to reduce downtime and improve quality.
- Develop & deliver improved performance against targets through effective problem solving, decision-making and communication between shift teams, and aligned, planned activity with Engineering, Logistics and Supply planning Team.
- Lead implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality, environment and hygiene standards for the protection of company products, personnel and assets in the packaging environment.
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one sitting
- First degree in Engineering /Science related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
- Ability to diagnose and proffer situational solutions for all production lines, equipment and facilities
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Sound Communication skills.
- Structured problem evaluation & solving skills and ready to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
- High level of energy and commitment to team based achievement and high interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.