Job Title: Shift Mechanical Technician | Reference No.: 818587
Location: Ikorodu Mill, Lagos | Kimberly-Clark
Employment Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations.
- All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately all unresolved safety issues must be raised with Mechanical Engineer.
- Follow the correct procedure and work Instruction for all tasks performed.
- Ensure assets are properly guided without safety interlocks bypassed.
- Ensure 100% team compliance to maintenance plan execution and asset inspection.
- Manage the facility inspection and oversee contractors to ensure HVAC/office cooling, water system, fittings and building are maintain optimally.
- Manage the vendors and 3rd parties to ensure all jobs are executed according to scheduled maintenance, ensure safety, standards, and ethics are maintained for all facility assets
- Make spare purchase requisitions and monitor critical spare level on SAP to avoid outage, interface with OEM and local vendors on spares ordering related assignment,
- Responsible for day to day support provision for the lines, ensuring shift mechanical techs carry out all planned inspections and preventive maintenance during shut, thus freeing the engineers time for planning and other strategic decisions for line improvement.
- Lead shift technicians on carrying out root cause analysis for top breakdown as well as top repetitive delays.
- Plan grade change-over activities on assets and ensure smooth execution and vertical start up without rework.
- Ensure mechanical spares availability take inventory and liaise with engineering stores for stock level control, Initiate local spare fabrication as required and recommend spares requirements to the Mechanical Engineer.
- Overall responsibility for managing uptime and delays, establishing trends and actions plan for repetitive issues and bottle necks.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Replacement for exited technician.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply