Job Title: Shipping Operations Manager | Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out physical oil (AGO) trading in combination with the management of oil tanker vessels.
- Responsible for product purchase from offshore traders, reviewing and negotiating of commercial and operational terms on cargo purchase and sale agreements.
- Accountable for profit and loss preparation in collaboration with the finance team, monitoring pricing exposures to prevent potential risks, abreast of cargo quality and standard specifications, vessel chartering operations, logistics for offshore product loading.
- In charge of managing the entire supply chain for imports and NNPC/PPMC coastal allocations.
- Maintained direct and indirect relationships with suppliers, industry regulators, port/terminal operators, shipping agents, banks and all relevant stakeholders and building viable networks in relevant Government agencies.
- Play the leading role in crew administration, in the company’s vessel fleet development to ensure documentary compliance, constant vessel engagement etc.
- Charged with the responsibilities of leading the commercial/marine operations for all our supply contracts to the IOCs.
- Managed company’s vessel, handle all the chartering contracts, plan voyages and assessed daily noon reports.
- Liaising with class societies, insurance companies, state regulators, suppliers and the vessel captain.
- Ensure vessels documents are updated and processing work permits for foreign crew on-board the vessel where applicable.
- Responsible for the management of the in-house shipping agency unit of the company assisting the vessel captain at berth.
- Ensuring routine paperwork for customs and harbour services.
- Perform other related duties and functions as may be assigned by Executive/senior staff.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Passport photograph to: [email protected] using “Shipping Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates with experience in vessel management and oil trading need apply.