Latest jobs vacancies at Shutterscore in Nigeria
Shutterscore helps organizations take control of all their payments, forex and treasury needs easily and without stress. Our expertise and combined industry experience in finance, allows us help businesses move money more easily, make payments and balance assets across 115+ markets, either automaticallyvia API or manually.
Shutterscore Jobs and Recruitment
November 28, 2022.
August 10, 2022
ShutterscoreJob Title: Compliance Specialist Location: NigeriaEmployment Type: Full-time About the Role As a Compliance Specialist at Shutterscore, you will be responsible for developing the ensuring internal compliance with extant regulations, creating… Read more here
- This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer. We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure!
- Build agendas, take meeting notes, manage CEO’s schedules to maximize productivity, draft all hands notes & investor updates
- Attend team meetings and track action items, assist with day-to-day projects, help build and improve processes and systems
- Organize team offsites (virtual and in person)
- Assist with creating C-suite presentations and external client documents
- Creating and leading team morale events (happy hours, coffee chats, etc)
- Support communications for an engaged and meaningful hybrid company culture
- Coordinate and schedule business travel when applicable
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Coordinate with recruiting to ensure interviews are scheduled in a timely manner
- Create, organize and maintain team mailing lists, folders, drives
- Serve as a technical lead for, and manager of, small projects
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite
- Ability to quickly learn tools and technologies
- Interest in implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
- Extreme attention to detail, organized and responsive
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing systems, processes, or programs that increase efficiency
- Must demonstrate a positive, helpful, and humble demeanour. No job is too small!
- Native understanding of Cryptocurrency!
- Content creator
- Social media savvy.
NGN80,000 – NGN100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online