Siemens Energy Jobs Recruitment [1 new position]
Latest jobs vacancies at Siemens July 2022.
Siemens, is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Commercial Project Manager, Rivers
Req ID: 229584
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Department: SE GP I SV AF NG FIN
Job Family: Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
- Responsible for project financial controlling and reporting.
- Responsible for project profitability, cash flow and assets
- Preparation of Order Recognition and Contract Analysis and ensures documented order entry calculations.
- Ensures correct methodology for assessment and evaluation of risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for cost capturing, monitoring, and controlling on projects
- Responsible for accurate collation & calculation of project direct & indirect hours on service-related projects.
- Completes Invoicing/billings on projects.
- Support the PM in identifying and minimizing NCCs and establishing appropriate reporting structures for projects
- Collaborates with other project stakeholders in order to achieve the desired result.
Your Opportunities for Personal Growth:
- On the Job Training
- B.Sc in Accounting / Economics or any related discipline.
- Professional qualification e.g. ICAN is mandatory
- 5 years and above post NYSC experience
- Related Master’s degree will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online