Latest jobs and careers at Sifax Group October, 2021 for
- Revenue Assurance Audit Executive
Sifax Group is one of Africa’s fastest growing multinational corporations with diverse interests in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage & Logistics, Oil & Gas and Hospitality.
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Audit Executive | Location: Lagos | Department: Internal Audit | Sifax Group
- To review and analyse revenue invoices of all the subsidiaries in the Group in line with the management approved tariffs so as to ensure that all services rendered have been fully and correctly billed.
- Generate a weekly report of exception on the work done for a review by the line manager who will present it to the management for further decision making purposes.
Duties / Responsibilities
- 100% checks on all subsidiaries revenue invoices daily against management approved tariff
- Trace revenue payment to the Bank via the relevant Bank statements
- Check for errors in rating, under-billing through storage date cutting and grand total summation
- Check that all invoices carry all necessary taxes (VAT and Stamp Duties)
- Perform quality assurance on revenues billed across business units
- Conduct periodic review of processes within entire revenue value chain
- Analyze data that cuts across billing, provisioning to identify areas of leakages and process gaps and recommend strategies for blocking them
- Generate weekly and monthly exception report for discussion with line manager
- Follow up on action points for effective closure and document the correction done for effective filling purposes
- Conduct surprise checks and report on the various activities
- Identify control / procedural gaps and recommend cost-saving risk aversion measures in a documentary format.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline preferably Finance / Accounting / Business Administration/Social Sciences/ humanities
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) or any stage of completion will be an added advantage
- Minimum of post NYSC experience
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good and positive attitude.
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good Data Analytic Skills
- Good Data presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good team working skills
- Willingness to take additional responsibilities
- Time management capabilities
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple assignments
- Must be personable and able to relate very well with other people
- Must be highly discreet and able to maintain confidentiality of information
- Must be able to demonstrate tact and diplomacy while making sure the function’s requirements are met
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates who meet the deadline will be considered for the next phase of the exercise.