Title: Site Contract Performance Manager | Reference No.: R20581 | Baker Hughes,
Location: Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Lagos
Type: Full time
View Baker Hughes Nigeria Recruitment – Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
- Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?
- Do you relish the prospect of working with advanced cutting-edge energy technology products?
- Do you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations? Join our innovative Team
Turbomachinery & Process Solutions operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and life-cycle services. We oversee and support installation, maintenance and long-term planning of our industry-leading products at global customer sites.
Partner with the Best
- As a Site Contract Performance Manager you will be overseeing the daily operations of your team, located onsite throughout Nigeria .
- You will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects globally.
- You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products and processes.
As a Site Contract Performance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the on-site project delivery for our customers to ensure issues are resolved and progress is on-track
- Developing and agreeing design project deliverables to ensure contractual and functional requirements are met
- Performing negotiations and contract administration on assigned proposals to ensure a reasonable quote
- Advocating for the customer through providing support to our team on assigned contracts
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support for execution and delivery of customer projects and requirements
- Reviewing maintenance plan in accordance with latest standards and policies and update internal tools accordingly.
- Supporting customer for the storage of parts under the contract (covered units) and accomplish contract obligations successfully.
- Supervising the application of HSE, quality, maintenance and engineering policies, procedures and systems to execute this agreement.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or a High School Diploma/GED with professional experience gained from a Services environment
- Have 5 years experience in Services of Gas Turbine, Compressors, and industrial plants.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate experience of leading and motivating teams in a global-matrix environment to deliver multiple, successful customer projects
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex customer issues
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working With Us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply