MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
Title: Site Engineer
Locations: Enugu and Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- On-site trouble shooting resolve BTS and TX related issues within specified SLA
- On-site preventive maintenance to make sure all equipment are running normal
- Spares transportation and analysis
- Charge for SLA achievement
- To support consulting agency to conduct technical input to the house construction at the site
- To liaison with Oxfam Shelter officer to develop plan, implement, monitor and reporting including overall project cycle
- Stay regularly at construction site, ensure all the shelter activities are implemented with quality and transparent manner within budget allocation and time frame
- To coordinate with local stakeholders and to represent the project in local level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering registered in Engineering
- 2years experience on site’s corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Most importantly, practical experience in earthquake resistant building construction technology⁴
- Diplomacy, tact and administrative skills in order to work with people and the post holder should also be at ease in working with local people
- The ability to present concise reports, sometimes at short notice, reflecting the problems and possible solutions for particular situations
- Willingness to travel very remote areas and Good command on team mobilization and facilitation skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.