Job Title: Site Supervisor | WAVL Properties Limited | Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
WAVL Properties Limitedis an indigenous real estate development company making home ownership easy and accessible. We are committed to demonstrating leadership position poised with great humility and vigor, providing our customers with great satisfaction with reasonable and considerate prices that come with flexible and accommodating payment plan(s). It is our mission to become preferred estate company with a difference.
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility
- Provide for site safety and security; devise and implement site policies and procedures
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment; monitor fire alarm control panels and other emergency equipment
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; prepare and file accident reports
- Supervise and evaluate staff; complete employee reviews; keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets; provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate
- Interview candidates; onboard and train new hires
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion; schedule and track assignments
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality
- Communicate with customers regarding products and services
- Keep record of in-stock and out-stock
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 4 years work experience
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.