Latest Skyshore Group Jobs Vacancies and Recruitment
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
Skyshore Group Recruitment
September 30, 2022.
August 25, 2022
Skyshore Group LimitedJob Title: Bid & Tender Manager Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT) Responsibilities Source for available bids in the market, request and management of quotations from sub suppliers. Coordinate all the…
Human Resource / Administrative Manager
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Manager | Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate the planning of HR improvement and other related projects, including the staff performance management cycle, mid-year reviews, performance improvement plan etc.
- Provide the necessary performance management guidance to line managers concerning coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions in order to put the right organizational culture in place that support employee performance.
- Participate in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the success of innovative training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Champion the formulation and effective implementation of vacancies strategies in conjunction with departmental heads and plan to identify, select, hire, train and retain the best talents.
- Responsible for the coordination of the vacancies, selection and onboarding process, in conjunction with the relevant departmental heads as it relates to the project at hand.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide the necessary support to management and staff to ensure alignment with the organizational strategy, improve work relationship, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant human resources strategies and structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the Company’s vision, goals and objectives.
- Carry out periodic visit to project sites to handle grievance issues, ascertain the morale of staff on sites and to ensure that their welfare is adequately catered for in accordance with their employment contract terms.
- Accountable for managing and resolving complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations and treat in line with company policy.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date employee records in such as a way that they can easily be retrieved when the need arises.
- Management of day-to-day personnel issues such as staff complaints and grievances and liaise with the appropriate departmental head and treat in line with company policy.
- Monitor adherence to personnel policies and code of conduct and render report on non-compliance.
- Advice Management and staff on strategic human resources issues and provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.