Latest job vacancies at Sleek De Empire
Sleek De Empire was founded in November 2018, in Borno state maiduguri, Sleek de empire began with a vision to create a place to take a pause, an oasis of calm, to escape, retreat and revitalise – naturally. Four years on was created to provide beauty treatments. From the highest quality massage service, salon to our highly talked about skin therapies, we have always been dedicated to keeping our clients beautiful; day-in and night-out. In our spas we seek to reawaken skin, mind, body and soul, helping you look and feel your best naturally.
Offering all-natural wellbeing experiences in tranquil surrounds to allow you to slow down and reconnect to yourself. Sleek de empire knows that we do not flourish without making each and every individual that walks out of our door feel ten times better than when they walked in. Our skilled staff at Sleek de empire provides a combination of talented and highly experienced massage therapist , beauticians, artistry with an ever-growing knowledge of growing beauty trends, rooted in continuous education and training in the modern industry.
Jobs at Sleek De Empire Recruitment
January 31, 2023
October 31, 2022
Sleek De EmpireJob Title: Spa Manager Location: Maiduguri, BornoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Primary responsibility is to assist the Spa Management team in providing leadership, direction and supervision of staff in… Read more here
October 31, 2022
Sleek De Empire Job Title: Nail Technician Location: Maiduguri, BornoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking to hire a detail-orientated nail technician to provide clients with high-quality manicures, pedicures, and… Read more here
October 31, 2022
Sleek De EmpireJob Title: Beauty Therapist Location: Maiduguri, BornoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking to hire a committed beauty therapist to provide various face and body treatments to clients.… Read more here
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a professional, courteous massage therapist to provide our guests with a wide range of massage services.
- The massage therapist will consult with guests to screen them for underlying conditions, and to assist with selecting appropriate services.
- You will perform massages in a manner that prevents injuries to your wrists and other parts of your body. You will assist guests with inquiries, and explain treatments and packages in a courteous manner.
- To ensure success you need to assist guests with selecting the most appropriate services for their needs, be skilled at performing massages, and ensure guest retention. Preferred candidates are friendly, guest-oriented, and dexterous.
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 6+ months of work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter in one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.