Proten International | Job Title: Smallholder Partnerships Analyst / Relationship Analyst | Location: Kano
- Manage recruiting, training, and performance management of farmer members interactively ensuring that standards of agronomy best practices are maintained.
- Resolve all farmer concerns in a proactive and timely manner according to company standards within a 24 hour period from the reporting date.
- Intervene as required when customer service challenges escalate and must be addressed at a higher level.
- Build rapport with existing and prospective farmers using assertiveness and confidence to educate them on the value of remaining farmers.
- Work in partnership with relevant team members and business units to develop and execute local tactics, as well as provide feedback on comprehensive recruitment and retention programs.
- Educate team on best practices and ensure standards are maintained on providing professional, best-in-class service to member farmers and monitor compliance.
- Provide farmers with timely and adequate resources to ensure that our clients’ brand is always accessible to the members we serve.
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across communities.
- Manage the team to ensure 100% accuracy on plant growing activity is logged on appropriate software application.
- Guide team on people management issues.
- Ensure that standards are maintained and members are in good standing.
- Constantly communicating program status and risks to leadership, and presenting options and recommendations.
- Constantly improving the overall customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science, Agricultural Economics or any related field.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough, and tenacious.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Customer-oriented Adaptability and flexibility to quickly adjust to changing environments and product offerings.
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across the community.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify the root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply