Smart Partners Consulting Jobs Recruitment [1 new]
Latest jobs vacancies at Smart Partners Consulting May 2022
Smart Partners Consulting Limited(SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients.
Account and Admin Officer
Smart Partners Consulting Limited(SPCL) | Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage company’s accounts payable and receivables.
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
- Maintain the company account book
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Filing of Tax returns on LIRS and FIRS.
- Keep and updates records for licenses and all necessary permits required to provide logistics services smoothly, ensuring renewal ls are processed when due.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems, collating and filing expenses.
- HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as an account and Admin Officer
- Proficiency in Sage, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks.
- Must have an experience as an admin and account officer.
- Applicant must live within the Mainland.
- Preferred candidate must be ready to resume immediately.
- N200,000 monthly Gross.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Admin and Account” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Smart Partners Consulting Limited(SPCL)
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Responsible for setting up a training need for employees
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Have complete accountability for employee life cycle
- Will be in charge of setting up employee calendar
- Will be responsible for Performance Management.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legalcompliance
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operation
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important andconfidential company documents
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Must be good in HR data and Analytics and able to give report weekly.
- At least 5 years proven experience as HR officer, administratororother HR position
- Excellent manpower planning
- Must be a strategic HR practitioner and a strong proactive thinker.
- Knowledge of Real Estate industry
- Knowledge of HR functions.
- Must be able to manage employee life cycle (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Must be able to take charge of employees Learning and Development.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Professional certification will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “HR Generalist” as the subject of the mail.