Latest job vacancies at SmartCity Plc in Nigeria
SmartCity Plc, incorporated on 20th September 2002 as an investment and Infrastructure company dedicated to creating modern real estate and infrastructure projects that allow people to live, work and relax in more pleasant and productive ways. In order to achieve this objective, the Company ventured into affordable living and now provides smart estates.
Smartcity PLC & Oyo State Government, are in a Private Public Partnership to develop HazanaCity under a Joint Venture known as SmartCity Ajumose Limited. HazanaCity is a SmartCity with the concept of providing Affordable Living. A work, live, learn & play environment that provides decent living for the pace setters in the state. It will be an integrated, sustainable, environmentally green and energy efficient community.
SmartCity Plc Jobs in Nigeria
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Draft, analyse and review legal agreements, legislation and documents.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services.
- Ensure the development of SLAs for service delivery.
- Provide administrative and secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Counsel & Company Secretary.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- 3 years experience in corporate and property law.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.