Latest job vacancies at Smile 360 Dental Specialists
Smile 360 Dental Specialists – We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
Jobs at Smile 360 Dental Specialists Recruitment
October 6, 2022
September 21, 2022
Smile 360 Dental Specialists Job Title: Business Development Manager / Officer Location: Ikoyi, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Key Accountabilities Supporting and monitoring the business promotion activities of the customer care and front office… Read more here
Business Development Manager / Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supporting and monitoring the business promotion activities of the customer care and front office collaborating with the Customer Relationship Management Team lead.
- Develop and executing marketing plans and strategies while ensuring day-to-day milestone delivery.
- Responsible for the sourcing of new corporate and individual clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Proactively support the practice CRM in crafting & delivery of communications to individual clients as may be required.
- Achieve allocated revenue targets.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new business opportunities
- Contribute to the development of the company’s sales plan
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new marketing strategies
- Internal & external business development campaigns
- Energize the entire organization towards business development activities
- Coordinating social and digital marketing campaigns and activities
- Organizing dental awareness programmes/camps at corporate organizations and communities.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND qualification
- Manager Role: Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in the health care industry.
- Officer Role: 3 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in the health care industry.