Job Title: Social Media and Content Executive | Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the day to day running of all social media accounts and management
- Planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement
- Develops engaging creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand focused message
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Developing a consistent brand message across all our social media channels
- Create and manage an online review funnel for online reviews and reputation management
- Optimize our content for search visibility and generally supporting the SEO strategy.
Skills / Requirements
- HND, Degree in Marketing, Creative or any related field with 2-4 years experience
- Ability to produce creative content to engage audiences and widen reach
- A passion and knowledge for social media
- A team player with strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great writing skills and an eye for what will interest and inspire people of all different demography.
- Ability to act on initiate and be focused under pressure
- Confident and creative with a good imagination
- Organized nature with the ability to multi task
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically
- Hard working and result driven
- Ability to analyse data to better understand and monitor performance.
The following will be an added advantage:
- Graphics design
- The use of Google Analytics
- Experience in social media content creation for a Mobile VAS and Digital Marketing organisation.
N720,000 – N960,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] with “Social Media and Content Executive” as the subject of mail.