Title: Social Media Assistant For CEO | Location: Lagos | Anadach Group
Anadach Group is a strategic healthcare consulting firm focused on providing innovative advice and services to clients and partners interested in transforming healthcare systems in emerging markets and developing economies.
We provide a wide range of services to various stakeholders in the health sector including management consulting,Advisory and Capability Enhancement Services,Professional and Executive Recruitment.
- Our client is seeking a Social Media Assistant to help virtual engagement with clients and to improve the efficiency of our client to grow a rapidly growing service business that targets female entrepreneurs.
- The Social Media Assistant will be a highly self-motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. This person must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial virtual environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. This position has the responsibility of building and engaging our client’s community on a daily basis with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract our client’s core customers. This position is responsible for creating a deliberate and intentional social media strategy that delivers results through organic and paid advertising.
- The strategy will build and grow brand awareness and create a positive online reputation to cultivate leads that will convert to new clients. You must be able to work independently with limited direct supervision. Very Competitive Salary for the right candidate, with opportunity for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some work experience preferred
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube).
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Strategies to build and nurture a community on an accelerated timeline
- Ability to draft content with support
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content
- Plan specific and timely marketing campaigns based on an event dates.
- Organize virtual events such as webinars etc.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, and digital marketing).
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating the measureable impact you have made in your current place of work and the specific skills you have that complement the job requirements to: [email protected]
- Please indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.