Title: Social Media Content Creator & Manager |Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria (Remote) | Foodluna
Foodluna let you order food online from the best nearby restaurants with delivery to your doorstep. With the closure of restaurant dine-in services to slow the spread of the Coronavirus, Foodluna provides the most convenient and easy to use online food ordering system which allows you to get your favorite food in 4 simple steps
- An ecommerce business in the online food ordering and delivery industry is looking for a talented social media content creator and manager to administer our social media account
- We are an ecommerce business in the online food ordering and delivery industry looking for a talented Social media content creator and manager to administer our social media accounts – Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels.
- You will be responsible for creating engaging and compelling original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- The ideal candidate is a team player, creative digital marketer and has great expertise using a variety of content creating design software. He/she should be detail-oriented and able to carry out a project from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Schedule a minimum of 3 posts daily posts on social media with engaging captions and tracked links.
- Ideate, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos and GIFs primarily for our social media channels, but also for our website, emails and other digital/print mediums
- Perform basic retouching to photos / videos for social channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns, collaborating with other teams and ensure brand consistency
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly to align with business goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and web traffic metrics using analytics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Communicate customer concerns and needs to relevant business personnel and departments
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Experience working with real estate related brands
- Creative thinker with an eye for design
- Digital art design and animation skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs and design software
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and internet ranking for web content
- Solid knowledge of keyword research and Google Analytics
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply