Title: Social Media Coordinator | Locations: Lagos & Oyo (Ibadan)
Type: Full-time | STARHUGZ
STARHUGZ, one of the products of Type and Pixel Limited in America and the United Kingdom, is an online global entertainment management company targeted at fostering an intimate relationship between celebrities and their fans beyond social networks. The STARHUGZ mobile app is a paradigm shift that seeks to change the way social media operates, amongst all users.
Our objectives are to establish a growing relationship between celebrities and their fans through more valuable commitments, create opportunities for fans to enjoy exclusive benefits of followership, create a viable and vibrant online community where celebrities can monitor and connect even closer to their fans knowing their real fans and then to increase followership of celebrities and their online presence.
- We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator who is not afraid to get in the mud and get the job done.
- He / she will oversee Social Media campaigns which include, but are not limited to, research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting. You will create original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
- Your target is to build our brand by getting juicy, trends, and relevant news to attract more followers. The news we post on our social media handles are positive, we are unlike other blogs. We aim to build a positive relationship with celebrities and influencers alike.
- You will cohesively manage our company image to achieve our marketing goals. We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Someone who has a source for celebrity news such as marriage, birthday, latest achievement, etc.
We expect a social media coordinator to:
- Understand search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings, and reviews, etc.
- Work towards enhancing and building the organization’s brand by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies.
- Lead the management team in a brainstorming session on ideas to improve our brand online.
- Make our brand go-to for the latest celebrities’ information by celebrating their birthday, marriage anniversaries, awards, etc. The celebrity must be tagged on each post.
- Build Trust and Brand Loyalty
- ORM should put forth an image which conveys the message that the company values
- Post-positive and trendy information about celebrities to build their trust in the brand
- Engage and communicate with followers, respond to inquiries promptly.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in social media industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for the platform use and intended audience.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a bi-weekly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- In charge of company’s email, responding to incoming and outgoing email
- Stay current with social media trends and tools–includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Ensure you share our competitions across all social media platforms
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
The preferred candidate must have:
- Excellent written and Oral communication skills
- Worked with a start-up company
- Understand social media trends
- Digital marketing skills
- Medium to get the latest celebrity news
- Proven experience in driving traffic on social media platforms
- 3 to 4years relevant experience
- A firm grasp on the entertainment world
- A business acumen
- A Degree, preferably in English, Mass Communication, or Linguistic
The Key Performance Indicator for the first 90 days will be:
- Number of followers
- Brand strength of social media
- Revenue generated
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Letter of Motivation stating achievements to: [email protected] using the ” title” as the email subject.