Title: Social Media Executive | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Cruxdeals Limited
- The Social Media Executive will design creatives with high visual impact.
- S/He will work on a variety of creatives for social media, newsletters, website, print etc and assist with Social media community management.
Role Duties and Tasks
- Creative Production – Use creative software to create engaging visuals for use on social media, print and websites. This will include but not be limited to social media posts, cover photos, web banners, print ads and campaign banners.
- Photo Editing – Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events.
- Video Editing – Use video editing software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro to carry out basic edits – cropping, audio overlay, short cuts, watermarking, GIFS or Cinemagraphs.
- Social Media Management – Post content on social media and manage all communities by responding to comments and messages.
- Development of a social media community engagement calendar with required budgets to drive business objectives
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 1-2 years of design experience at a creative agency or digital marketing agency.
- Diverse portfolio illustrating design solutions across print and online platforms.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Creative and collaborative by nature and proven mastery of typography, color and composition.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Adobe creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- An understanding of the requirements for creating designs for marketing, online & printing needs.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts.
- Ability to use social media platforms for business
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:[email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
For more information: About the company: www.cruxdeals.africa