Job Title: Social Media Executive | The Oleaster | Location: Abuja
The Oleaster is a Behavioral Health Center that provides a holistic treatment approach needed to fight addiction and other mental health issues. Our Client-first philosophy, licensed and empathetic staff allow us to meet you wherever you are in your recovery journey.
We work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs. Our integrative approach combines today’s most effective treatment strategies with long-standing, evidenced-based techniques to help you achieve lasting recovery. The Oleaster is located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja.
- We are looking for a talented Social Media Executive to manage our Social Media accounts, run campaigns and build our company’s brand on Social Media.
- S/he is expected to be up to date with the latest digital marketing and social media trends.
Social Media Management:
- Create & Implement a Social Media Strategy that aligns with our business goals
- Oversee all Social Media Accounts
- Create Daily Content for all Social Media handles & a Monthly Content Calendar
- Engage audience and build social media presence
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media
Social Media Campaigns:
- Run Social Media Adverts (Campaigns) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,
- YouTube (display and video)
- Analyze Campaign performance and measure success
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Advert Report, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI
- Create Newsletters for Email Marketing
- Build Email Marketing List
- Run Google Ads
- Collaborate with Business Development team
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- Adhoc duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree (Marketing or related field) with proven work experience as a Social media executive.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Brand Marketing Experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
email@example.com using the Job Role as the title of your mail. E.g Social Media Executive