Job Title: Social Media Executive / Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re now hiring seasoned Social Media Officer help us keep growing. If you’re excited to be part of a great team, Law and Visas is a great place to grow your career.
- You would be required to have good IT skills – Microsoft Packages and Internet. You would be required to conduct basic research and findings with the use of the internet.
- You would be required to think outside the box and work with little supervision. Hence multi-tasking and a flexible approach to managing one’s work schedule are essentials. Full training will be provided.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote the company.
- Collaborating with the company and sister companies to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Research industry-related topics and trends.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement e.g. comments and shares.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content e.g. conversion and bounce rates.
- Update our websites content as needed.
- Coordinating with different departments like the Design team, Business development team, to get the ideas executed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Has 2 years of experience in content/copy/social media writing Fresher’s are also welcome
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copy writer or similar role
- Has a Portfolio of published articles/Content
- Has Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Have Time-management skills.
- Have familiarity with SEO.
- Can Develop creative and well-thought-out social media ideas/strategies for a number of Impact Guru handles
- Has Managed and grown social media presence through channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, TikTok, Quora etc. in the past/currently.
- Can stay up-to-date with the latest social media practices and trends.
- Can ensure our brand makes a relevant online presence and stands out in the online space.
- Can measure the success of the social media campaigns by monitoring and reporting on the performance of the posts and audience reactions.
- Is adept at handling and understanding various social media platforms
- Has Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideator, Creator, Coordinator, Analyzer, Daily-Learner.
N80,000 monthly + Bonus pay monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.