Vasiti.com | Title: Social Media Executive | Location: Lagos
Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages ecommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver optimum Vasiti handles all back-office operations value to customers(online shoppers).
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
- We are looking for a creative Social Media Executiveto join our versatile team and help achieve our social media objectives.
- As a Social Media Executiveyou will be tasked withmanaging all social media activities of Studysey including: managing social media channels, growing an active and engaging audience, running campaigns, and promoting and maintaining a positive brand image for Studysey.
- Oversee management of all Studysey social media accounts.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten and engage audiences, and promote brand-focused messages.
- Develop and implement social media strategy for Studysey in line with organization goals.
- Audit and analyze Studysey’s social media presence, and outline budget for campaigns.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data, determine social media campaign effectiveness and areas for improvement.
- Work with other departments to develop social media time-lines corresponding with new product releases, ad campaigns or other brand messages to promote the overall brand through social media channels.
- Monitor and develop reports on Studysey social media activities and competitor activities within social media spaces and stay up to date with relevant social media trends.
- Track social media influencers for Studysey and utilize influencer channels to enhance overall brand reputation and extend brand reach.
- Perform regular research to understand audience interestsand develop effective strategies to meet them.
- Prior experience in a similar role. Experience in Advertising and/or Brand Marketing is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience in copywriting and content creation.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 1 year experience.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements should send in their CV to: [email protected] using the above job role as the subject.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.