Job Title: Social Media Manager | Dominion Consulting | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Media Manager’s job focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page ,and blog content, or social media messages.
- Degree in Communications or Marketing
- One (1) to Two (2) Years of Experience with Social Media Management.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview via email and SMS text.