Optimus Orbs Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We are in need of a Social Media manager to supervise our IT department as well as coordinate the swift running of functionalities following given procedures and company policies.
- To work closely with the Head of Communications and team to implement the social media strategy.
- To optimize the organization’s platforms (online) and increase the visibility of the group’s social content.
- To create social media content on all the organization social media platforms for publicity and increased followership.
- To keep the organization on the frontline of relevance towards community progress with the use of pictures, content, video and graphics.
- To handle the social media desk under the supervision of the Head of Communications.
- To create, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages the organizational following.
- To stay updated by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices towards implementation.
- Help develop content strategies based on previous performance.
- Improve performance from previous reports and audience insight.
- To ensure that edited pictures and videos are received promptly which will allow for seamless transfer on to social media once approved by the Head of Communications.
- Managing the distribution of Bulk SMS and other content on marketing platforms like mail chimp
- To ensure that contents on Live Streaming during events are in proper alignment with the organization’s vision.
- Frequently post and schedule content on the organization’s social media feeds.
- Work with the Digital Communications Officers and others within our communications team to ensure that all content on our social media feeds align with specific company project strategies.
- Produce regular reports on social media performance.
- Develop social media strategies to expand our reach and impact through social media channels.
- Identify key social media influencers to partner with.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar discipline
- Qualification in Information Technology also an added advantage.
- A working experience in a social media position with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Leadership / supervisory and teamwork skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Creative and innovation with content developing.
- Handson experience with computer networks.
- Ability to think out of the box.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.