Social media Manager | | RS Hunter Limited | Job Location: Abuja
RS Hunter Limited was established in 2008 with the aim of providing professional and affordable HR consulting services across all sectors. At commencement, the business focussed on assisting SMEs who could not afford to employ their own in-house HR team or companies who required experienced HR consultants to deal with their complex HR issues.
· Our Client, an Internationally funded Non-Governmental Organisation seeks the services of a Social Media Manager, who will be tasked with the responsibility of administering the company’s social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will cohesively manage our company image to achieve our overall goals.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to align with overall goals
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experienced with Social Media Listening Tools such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Mention, and Buzzsumo
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply