Job Title: Social Media Manager| Location: Lagos |myAfroHub
myAfroHub is an online social networking community where Natural African Hair is the centrepiece, and the beautiful women who choose to wear their Afro Hair with pride get to celebrate and educate each other through interaction.
- The my Afro project is seeking a creative Social Media Manager to become one of the founding members of the project team.
- The ideal candidate is an ingenious team player who will play a crucial role in increasing brand awareness and driving traffic to the project website.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy
- Create original digital content across various social media platforms, and schedule publishing using content calendars
- Identify or define the most important social media KPIs
- Drive highly targeted traffic to the project website – myafrohub.com
- Work with the Community Manager to drive growth and engender a sense of community among members
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting
- Proficiency across multiple social media platforms
- Exceptional knowledge of natural African hair care practices
- Demonstrably enthusiastic about the Natural African Hair Movement
- Comfortable being described as a “traditional Naturalista”
This is a fully remote role, and consequently, it is critical that you already own the necessary work tools:
- PC or laptop with a decent configuration
- Mobile phone
- Reliable internet connection
- Dedicated workspace.
This position starts as a volunteer role and conditionally transitions to a paid role with a mix of salary and equity compensation.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply