Title: Social Media Moderator | Locations: Abiola Way, Wuse Abuja (FCT), Enugu, Lagos and Rivers | Flipped Learning Africa | Type: Full-time
Flipped Learning Africa is an organization championing flipped learning in Africa. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family.
- Reports directly to Head of Pedagogy. Moderate social media networking sites, including Telegram, Facebook, and Instagram. Purposefully add value to our examination preparation solution marketing program.
What You’ll Be Doing / Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Telegram chat moderation. Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Start a conversation and get members engaged
- Learn the details of the project and ensure that those details are properly communicated to the community rather than just doing a basic short answer questions
- Acquire detailed information about Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities and able to answer questions on the community about issues related to UTME
- Identify core evangelists and members – engage with them and appreciate/recognize them
- Respond to users’ questions and comments.
- Able to independently formulate arguments in response to queries of Telegram and other social media audience
- Help new users use the platform
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups
- Assist Project Head to maintain and moderate online and offline communities
- Provide our company with marketing insights and suggestions
What You’ll Bring / Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in social media, marketing, communications, public relations, or journalism. An equivalent combination of education or experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2 years of experience in social media messaging, analytics reporting, and content creation.
- 2 years of experience working for a learning institution (Secondary and Post-Secondary Level).
What You’ll Bring / Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of performance metrics for social success tactics.
- Strong expertise with working knowledge of social media platforms and channels, e.g., Telegram, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create content in the organization’s voice.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of communication principles, including the Associated Press (AP) style.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Effectively complete assignments and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of data analytics, performance metrics, and trend analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- High energy level. Self-starter; willing to take initiative, multi-task, work independently, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to provide a high level of service to the targeted client/customer base.
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify viable options, and problem-solve.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
What You Will Need | Apply with us, if you possess:
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Ability to work remotely both on weekdays and weekends
- At Home Resources Need To Meet The Following Requirements
- Dedicated, private workspace- preferably quiet area
- Andriod phone with High-Speed Internet connectivity
- Personal Laptop with Windows 10 and above
To be successful here you must be;
- Well Spoken
- Confident in your abilities
- Self Motivated
N15,000 – N45,000 monthly.
What’s in It for You / Work With Us and You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Working from the comfort of your own home
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Amazing support!
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a page application letter, cover letter, and CV to: [email protected] using “Social Media Moderator” as the subject of the mail. .
Note: In this time of uncertainty, the FLA Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind.? Apply now and you can interview virtually, from the safety and comfort of your own home!