Social Media Officer at Beth Consulting Hub
Beth Consulting Hub | Job Title: Social Media Officer | Location: Ibadan, Oyo | Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- He/she must be vibrant and responsible.
- It is an on-site position, hence applicants must reside in Ibadan and be available to resume soon.
- Update and manage social media profiles, website activities
- Running company social media advertising campaigns
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media post
- Building social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement
- Overseeing customer service provided via our online platforms i.e. social media, website
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Branding, Communication or related field required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Ability to deliver creative content (literary, graphics, image and video)
- Knowledge of different types of media channels
- Knowledge of graphics designing and website management is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong research skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.