Title: Social Media Officer | Sunrose Consulting Limited | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a Coaching and Counseling company with affiliation with an International Coaching Organisation is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Our client is a Coaching and Counseling Company with affiliation with an International Coaching Organisation. The company’s goal is to help people and organisations be their best through team coaching and leadership development. The company is now seeking to recruit a Social Media.
This role requires an extrovert, with excellent presentation skills, a friendly personality, optimistic mindset and open to learning new things. A graduate with a minimum of 2 years similar or relevant experience with the following skill set:
- Social media management,
- Content generation,
- Office administrative skills; setting up meetings, preparing memos, writing letters and proposals.
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media;
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy;
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Canva etc;
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries;
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our various products and services;
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent;
- Setting up meetings, preparing memos and writing letters and proposals.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in Pdf format to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.